SBI Collect : Procedure For Payment of Fees using SBI Collect
- Visit the link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=645530
- Read the Disclaimer Clause and click on check box and proceed button for making payment.
- Select appropriate ‘Payment Category’ from the drop down menu.
- Select Campus, Course, Batch, Semester. Enter Enrollment Number, First Name, Middle Name,
Last Name, Mobile No., Email ID (Tiss Emailid), Hostel Charges (If Applicable), Dining Hall
charges (If Applicable), Name, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
sbi e collect
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button. Verify all the details on the next page and click on ‘Confirm’.
- The page will display following options for payments.
- Net Banking
State Bank of India and associate Banks.
sbi i collect
- Card Payments
State Bank ATM-cum- Debit Card
Other Banks Debit Cards.
All Credit Cards .
- Other Payment Modes – SBI Branch. (i,e generate a pre-printed challan and pay at any
sbi collect online
- Choose the desired option and makes the payment. He may also print the receipt online.
- At the time of using Debit Card of any Bank (including SBI) and Credit Cards you should know
the SINGLE TRASACTION LIMIT as well as DAY TRANSACTION LIMIT of the Debit
card and Credit Cards. If the amount to be paid through SB Collect is more than the limit,
it will not be successful.
sbi collect payment history
- At the time of using Internet Banking of any Bank (including SBI) you should know the
SINGLE TRASACTION LIMIT as well as DAY TRANSACTION LIMIT of Internet
Banking Transaction Limits. He / She may approach to his / her Bank for procedure to
increase the INB Transaction LIMIT.
- Whenever money is deducted from your account and SB collect payment shows message that
Transaction not successful or Transaction failure, please take up the matter with the following
email IDs :
(A) Please, preferably lodge online complaint on Toll Free Customer Care Contact Number
with your Bank (take down the Complaint Ticket Number and also forward formal email
quoting that Ticket Number to Customer Care email ID of that Bank). During lodging
complaint please use the words / terms as “CHARGE BACK COMPLAINT”
(B) Please also forward email on following email ID: