How to block Axis Bank ATM / debit card – If your Axis Bank ATM / debit card is lost or stolen, the cardholder will need to immediately Block / List your card to prevent any misuse for security reasons. Axis bank offers multiple ways to block the card. You can block your ATM card by calling Axis Bank’s toll-free number or by sending an SMS-based code from the registered mobile phone number or by using alternative ways.
How to block Axis Bank ATM / debit card
- To block your Axis Bank ATM card by sending SMS, write BLOCKCARD in the message and send it to 5676782 or +919717000002 from your mobile number registered with the Bank. You can also increase your card lock request with the toll-free number.
- Call the Axis Bank emergency helpline number + 91-22-67987700; Your Axis Bank Customer Service Executive will assist you.
- You can block the ATM card by contacting any Axis branch.
- Log in to your Internet banking account and select the “Block card” option in the Debit Cards section.
- Log in to the Axis mobile app. Visit Banking> Services> Debit Cards> Block and Replace
How to block Axis Bank credit card
To block your Axis Bank credit card by sending an SMS to 5676782 from your registered mobile number. ie: BLOCK (the last 4 digits of your credit card number) of your registered mobile number.
In addition, you can call the toll-free number 1 860 419 5555 and 1 860 500 5555.
To take advantage, send an SMS with the specified keyword to the SMS Banking number 5676782 or 9717000002.